viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Our favourite songs

Some of our favourite songs are from The Beatles:

1-Drive my car                                    6-Hey Jude                           11-Yesterday
2-She loves you                                   7-Penny Lane                       12-With a little help from my friends
3-A hard day's night                             8-Hello Goodbye                 13-Something
4-All my loving                                     9-Let it be                            14- Yellow Submarine
5-Help!                                                10- Love  me do                  15-Eleanor Rigby

And here you have some videos:

                                                       I SAW HER STANDING THERE





PENNY LANE





ALL MY LOVING














4 comentarios:

  1. I love your blog !!!! It is amazing!! Tomorrow we are going to have lots of fun!!! Lots of love!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Personal favourites by The Beatles:
    - Roll Over Beethoven (cover of Chuck Berry's classic)
    - Helter Skelter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueBUFUWSXHs
    - Revolution http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXMRHf-rNIw
    - Back in USSR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxyISsA0Oh0
    - I'm the walrus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfzkVmATOIU

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I´ve listen them and the one I like the best is "Revolution".Thougth my favourite is "Something"
      Julia

      Eliminar
  3. Well, "Something" is quite a sing indeed.

    Have you heard "Come together" or "Here Comes The Sun"?

    If you haven't, give them a try ;)

    ResponderEliminar